Kidney Filtration Oil
Kidney Filtration Oil is used as a skin oil and placed on the kidneys (lower back regions).
Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Annuum) infused in Castor Oil and Grapefruit Seed Extract
Essential Oils: Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate) and Peppermint (Mentha Piperita)
- Castor Oil is important because it is an anti-inflammatory.
- Cayenne Pepper is the most potent stimulant known to mankind. Traditionally it is applied to the skin for joint pain. It is also known to increase circulation and is great for bringing blood flow to the area.
- Peppermint Oil is a natural cleanser of the skin and has both antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Its antimicrobial properties may help reduce levels of acne-causing bacteria.
- Wintergreen Leaf is used traditionally and applied directly to the skin for achy joints, sore muscles, and to help relieve lower back pain. Wintergreen oil is applied to the skin as a “counterirritant” to relieve muscle pain. A Counterirritant works by causing irritation to the area which in turn reduces pain and small swelling in the underlying tissue.
- Grapefruit Extract is a natural preservative. It has the ability to tone skin, and it is well suited for oily and acne-prone skin.
How to Use
Apply oil onto the lower back and massage. Take a towel or plastic wrap and cover the area. Then place a hot water bottle on top. Allow it to sit for 15-20 minutes. Use daily or every other day for 2-3 weeks for best results
This product is intended for external use only. It's advisable to perform a small patch test before applying extensively to check for any allergies to the herbs used.
Why RawMaraby Skin Oils?
Our skin products stand out for their potency and effectiveness due to the rare and expensive method used to extract herbal phytonutrients. Handcrafted in small batches, they are free from artificial preservatives or fragrances, offering a pure scent from essential oils and herbs.
Both salves and oils have their unique advantages, so the choice depends on your preferences and needs.
Oils are simple to apply as they are in liquid form, spreading smoothly over larger areas of your skin without any fuss. Oils can penetrate the skin more deeply, potentially delivering therapeutic effects and compounds to deeper layers.
We prioritize quality and potency, handcrafting each product to order. Tinctures, meticulously produced within a 60-day timeframe, align with incoming orders for prompt fulfillment. Mourab, our master herbalist, ensures a top-notch product by avoiding shortcuts. Please note, as all orders are made to order, processing before shipping may take 4-6 business days.
Once it is ready, we will ship your order. You will receive an email with the tracking number. Ensure that you provide a valid and working email at checkout.
Also regularly check your spam/junk folder for email notifications from us.
Thank you for your patience.
Returns & Refund
Returns & Refund
Health Products (Teas, Tinctures, Tooth Powders) are non-refundable.
Packages returned to Mira Herbals due to unclaimed, incorrect address provided by the customer, and/or inadvertently ordering the wrong item are subject to a reshipping fee.
If you need more information or have questions, please contact us.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
For detailed information, please visit Shipping & Delivery page.
Regular price From $528.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$655.00 USDSale price From $528.00 USD
Regular price $465.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$475.00 USDSale price $465.00 USD
Regular price $389.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$419.99 USDSale price $389.99 USD
Regular price $134.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$144.99 USDSale price $134.99 USD
Regular price $559.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$610.97 USDSale price $559.00 USD
Regular price From $120.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$155.00 USDSale price From $120.00 USD
Regular price From $200.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$250.00 USDSale price From $200.00 USD
Regular price $1,190.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$1,260.00 USDSale price $1,190.00 USD