The Lobelia Tincture contains on herb that has been used traditionally for various purposes.
Here are some of the traditional benefits associated with Lobelia:
- Respiratory Support: Lobelia has been used to help ease respiratory issues, such as asthma, bronchitis, and coughs. It was historically used to promote bronchial dilation and facilitate easier breathing.
- Muscle Relaxation: Lobelia has been used as a muscle relaxant, applied topically or used in liniments to help alleviate muscle tension, cramps, and spasms.
- Nervous System Support: In traditional herbalism, lobelia was considered a nervine, meaning it was used to calm and soothe the nervous system. It was sometimes used to address conditions like anxiety, nervousness, and stress.
- Expectorant: Lobelia was believed to help promote the expulsion of mucus and phlegm from the respiratory tract, which could aid in relieving congestion.
- Emetic: Historically, lobelia was used as an emetic, meaning it was used to induce vomiting in cases of poisoning or to clear the stomach.
- Anti-inflammatory: Lobelia was used for its potential anti-inflammatory properties, which could be beneficial for conditions involving inflammation.
- Cardiovascular Health: Some traditional uses of lobelia included its potential to support cardiovascular health
Macerated in 50% distilled cane sugar alcohol at a 1:2 ratio.
Key Ingredient(s): Lobelia (Lobelia infalata)
Consume 30 minutes before a meal. Suggested dose for adults is 1/8 teaspoon and it should not exceed this amount. Add to juice, water or take it raw. Alternatively, it can be added to hot tea, allowing it to sit for 5-10 minutes before consumption.
Tip: You may take multiple tinctures at once. Simply combine in a glass.
Warning: Do not consume herbs while pregnant.
* Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Do not consume herbs while pregnant.
Why RawMaraby Tinctures?
Our tinctures with love, care, and attention. We make use of wildcrafted herbs macerated in 50% distilled cane sugar alcohol at a 1:2 ratio. Most tinctures you will find online are 4:1 or 6:1 which makes it very diluted. Ours is 2:1. Most tinctures online come as 60ml and ours is 250ml or 500ml, so you are getting extraordinary value in potency and quantity.
We prioritize quality and potency, handcrafting each product to order. Tinctures, meticulously produced within a 60-day timeframe, align with incoming orders for prompt fulfillment. Mourab, our master herbalist, ensures a top-notch product by avoiding shortcuts. Please note, as all orders are made to order, processing before shipping may take 4-6 business days.
Once it is ready, we will ship your order. You will receive an email with the tracking number. Ensure that you provide a valid and working email at checkout.
Also regularly check your spam/junk folder for email notifications from us.
Thank you for your patience.
Returns & Refund
Returns & Refund
Health Products (Teas, Tinctures, Tooth Powders) are non-refundable.
Packages returned to Mira Herbals due to unclaimed, incorrect address provided by the customer, and/or inadvertently ordering the wrong item are subject to a reshipping fee.
If you need more information or have questions, please contact us.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
For detailed information, please visit Shipping & Delivery page.
Regular price From $528.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$655.00 USDSale price From $528.00 USD
Regular price $465.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$475.00 USDSale price $465.00 USD
Regular price $389.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$419.99 USDSale price $389.99 USD
Regular price $134.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$144.99 USDSale price $134.99 USD
Regular price $559.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$610.97 USDSale price $559.00 USD
Regular price From $120.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$155.00 USDSale price From $120.00 USD
Regular price From $200.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$250.00 USDSale price From $200.00 USD
Regular price $1,190.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$1,260.00 USDSale price $1,190.00 USD