Everyone wants beautiful hair, however hair loss is common- which causes the hair to become thin and unhealthy.
So learning how to thicken your hair naturally and finding the right hair thickener could make a huge difference for your hair.
Here are a few factors that cause thinning hair:
• Emotional stress
• Hormonal imbalance
• Thyroid issues
• Toxic environment and foods that contain lots of pesticides
• Using commercial hair products that contain harsh chemicals
So what is the cause of thinning hair? It is a hormone called DHT which causes the hair follicles to shrink and fall out.
A lack of blood flow to the scalp will also cause thinning hair.
Here are a few natural hair healthy remedies that can stop the thinning and help thicken your hair naturally.
Not only will these help give you the volume and thickness you desire but it will stop hair fall and help save your hair.
Here are a few essential oils known to thicken hair naturally.
• Peppermint oil may help stimulate blood flow to the scalp and root of the hair. This allows for healthy nourishment of. This in turn leads to natural growth.
• Lemongrass oil is known to help strengthen your hair follicles.
• Grape seed extract is known to possess growth stimulation activity in hair cells. They can be used as a natural preservative as well.
• Geranium oil may help promote hair growth by nourishing and toning the scalp.
• Castor oil is rich in natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, and high in vitamin E and nine beneficial fatty acids.
• Ylang Ylang oil has phytochemicals that easily balance the oil secretions in the scalp. It works to strengthen your hair follicles. It therefore promotes hair growth.
• Carrot oil contains vitamins A and E, and beta-carotene, and offers the much-needed moisture to remedy dry scalps. It helps promotes overall hair health and shine.
• Rosemary is one of the best oils for enhancing hair growth, which thickens the hair. Rosemary is believed to help increase the cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth.
• Clary sage essential oil can help balance scalp oils. Sage has been known to increase cellular metabolism. It also offers hormone-balancing properties.
• Thyme helps boost blood circulation and helps promote the delivery of nutrients for the entire scalp, which supports hair development.
Here Is A Recipe You Can Make Yourself.
Take 1 ounce of organic castor oil in a glass jar. Then add 5 drops of each of the essential oils above to the castor oil. Blend and then apply 3-12 drop of this mixture to your scalp.
Massage your scalp and then let it sit for an hour; Wash it out with a good shampoo and conditioner when ready. For best results make use of this oil every other day.
Would You Like Us To Make This Oil For You?
There is nothing wrong with making your own hair oil, however it is messy, expensive and also finding the right essential oils that are really pure and good for you is difficult –as they are often diluted and full of chemicals.
For instance, one bottle of a good peppermint oil will cost you $35 a bottle, so if you get the 11 different herbs above, you are looking at spending $350.
So why not try our essential oil. It is natural, has the 11 essential oils needed all in the right concentrations. It is pure and we source it from the best sources. Each bottle is handcrafted as well. There are no preservatives at all
And it is inexpensive – you can get a full 30 day supply of this amazing oil for just $49.99 –which is a big savings if you made it yourself ($350). Get a bottle here